- Apple Spends $198.70 to Manufacture an iPhone 5S
- iOS 7 User Guides Released for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Root, Install BusyBox & Superuser, Flash CWM Recovery via All-In-One Tool in Transformer Prime TF201
- Windows 8: Enable or Disable Picture Password Sign-In
- Apple has Enough Money to Buy Mobile Phone Industry
Recently Apple and Verizon has announced the release of CDMA version of iPhone 4. Now Apple has announced the release of an update to iOS 4.2.6 in order to fix the bug which affects the Personal Hotspot data reporting accuracy. According to the notes, iOS version 4.2.6 fixes a bug to ensure the Personal Hotspot data usage is reported accurately for Verizon iPhone 4. In order to use this personal hotspot WiFi tethering plan, you have to pay $20 USD per month for 2GB of tethered data. For each additional GB data you have to pay $20 USD. It supports up to 5 WiFi devices.
We came to know that the design of Verizon iPhone 4 has been changed by Apple to fix the antenna reception problems. Apple and Verizon has released this prompt fix in order to end the nightmares of the users of Verizon iPhone 4 from any billing errors as a result of the bug. You can download iOS 4.2.6 for Verizon iPhone 4 from here.