- Lenovo Revealed Ideacentre A700 40244BU Desktop ! Lenovo A Series Desktop
- Huawei announces SmaKit S7 Mobile Phone
- How to Open New Windows in Tabs with Safari on Mac OS X [Tutorial]
- Christmas Bells 3D App for Android, Shake Your Phone to Ring the Christmas Bell
- Get Windows 7 Look On Windows XP & Vista with Seven Transformation Pack 2.0
According to Mac Prices Australia, Apple has announced the release of a revamped ‘Retail 2.0’ experience to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Apple Store. Apple Store 2.0 experience has launched in Australia. You can use iPad to ask a specialist to come to you. iPads are used to display product information, features, prices and allows you to compare features between different products. The staff of Apple store seem to be wearing party hats.
Retail stores around Australia have launched ‘Retail 2.0′ to mark the 10th anniversary of Apple Retail stores. We knew this was coming but what exactly has happened?
iPads display product prices & information for products.
iPads display product features, prices and lets you compare between models.
Use the iPad to ask a specialist to to come to you.
Apple store staff appear to be wearing party hats.
From the picture posted above you can see the new store specific application lists features, call for support, compare and introduce new users to the Mac platform. Some pictures posted in Sydney Apple Store shows that iPads being placed next to each device and computer to display more information and provide product comparisons. [Via]