- Restore or Enable Visual Voicemail (VVM) and Fix MMS Problems on iPhone
- Mac App Store Over One Million Apps Downloaded in the First Day
- Fix – Windows prevents Installation of Software
- How to Fix Error 3194 from iTunes during iPhone restore [Tutorial]
- Huawei Ascend W2 Might Debut Soon in India – says Press Release
Good news for iPhone users. Now you can download YouTube videos and convert them into audio on your iPhone by using an app available in the App Store. The name of this app is AVDownload. After you have installed this app on your iPhone it will allow you to download YouTube videos and view them later. Also it will allow you to convert the video into audio file right on your iPhone. You can manage audio files by playlist.
AVDownload is very easy to use app for iPhone. It comes with support for multitasking, and file sharing. Simply launch the internal browser of your iPhone and navigate the web page which contains video, then this app will show you two options such as “Use This Video” and “Play Video”. Simply select “Use This Video” option to download the video.
AVDownload is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad running iOS 4.0 or higher. This app is available through the App Store in the Music category. It costs $1.99 USD. You can download and get more information about AVDownload app from here.