- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 Untether with Redsn0w 0.9.7 [Video Tutorial]
- ViewSonic VNB102 Netbook Features Pre-Installed Windows 7 and 10-inch LED-backlit Panel
- Apple may Hold an Event on October 22nd to Unveil iPad 5
- Safely Remove External Flash Drives using USBDiskEjector
- 7 Things You Must Know About Windows 8
Good news for iPhone users. Now you can download YouTube videos and convert them into audio on your iPhone by using an app available in the App Store. The name of this app is AVDownload. After you have installed this app on your iPhone it will allow you to download YouTube videos and view them later. Also it will allow you to convert the video into audio file right on your iPhone. You can manage audio files by playlist.
AVDownload is very easy to use app for iPhone. It comes with support for multitasking, and file sharing. Simply launch the internal browser of your iPhone and navigate the web page which contains video, then this app will show you two options such as “Use This Video” and “Play Video”. Simply select “Use This Video” option to download the video.
AVDownload is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad running iOS 4.0 or higher. This app is available through the App Store in the Music category. It costs $1.99 USD. You can download and get more information about AVDownload app from here.