Driver Magician is a great software for driver backup and restoration in Windows OS. It allows you to back up their computer’s device drivers, restore device drivers or remove device drivers from Windows OS. You can extract device drivers from your hard disk and back up them to any location you specified. If you reformat, update or reinstall the OS, you can also easily reinstall the banked-up driver information.
Driver Magician Key Features
- Backup all the device drivers on a Windows computer in four different modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup with a single click.
- Update device drivers of your PC for improved system performance and stability.
- Detects unknown devices keeping the computer safe.
- Driver update database and live Update device identifier database.
- Access all hardware driver information.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- The option to clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (EXE) file.
Driver Magician is powered by a in-built database that includes all the latest drivers. When you go online, the database scans the Internet searching for driver updates. If there’s a driver update, then Driver Magician will inform the user that the database has been upgraded.
Driver Magician is a convenient utility that runs smoothly and efficiently on your system. It works on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/x64 OS and just sizes 3.75 MB.