Canon has introduced a new Professional camcorder namely, Canon XA10 which can record full high-definition 1080p video by using an AVCHD codec. It features 3.5-inch Touch Panel LCD screen with 922,000-dot high resolution, 1/3-inch native 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor, an external microphone holder, and many more. This professional camcorder of Canon able to record simultaneously to two cards for instant backup. It includes an infrared feature which enables to capture HD video in little to zero ambient light condition and also a detachable handle for portability as well as low angle shooting. The device provides nine different customizable filters which can be adjusted in three different levels i.e. low, medium and high.
Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder Features
- 3.5-inch Touch Panel LCD screen with 922,000-dot high resolution
- Can record Full HD 1080p video using an AVCHD codec
- 1/3-inch native 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor
- Includes a detachable handle
- 64GB internal flash drive
- Compatible with two SDXC card slots
- SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) system
- Genuine Canon 10x HD Zoom lens
- Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor
- An external microphone holder
- Includes dual XLR inputs
- Built-in stereo microphone
The Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder has a built-in stereo microphone and also includes an infrared emitter. It supports Dolby Digital 2ch (AC-3 2ch) and provides 1/3-inch native 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor which delivers very good quality and resolution. It measures 3.7 x 8.1 x 7.0 inches and weight 770 grams. The Canon XA10 Professional Camcorder will be available at the price tag of $ 1, 999 (about Rs. 90, 450) in March, 2011.