- “Higher-End” iPhone to be Launched in June
- Acer eMachines eMD644 – An Upcoming Laptop
- Samsung Galaxy Note II rolling out for T-Mobile USA (firmware unveils)
- How to Clear All Notifications from iPhone Lockscreen
- SMS KidTracker Android App Allows Parents to Monitor Incoming Texts to their Children’s Phones
GotYa is an awesome app that takes snapshots of the mobile thief silently through front camera of your mobile device, wherever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. After taking the snapshot the app find the device location and forms a Google map link and sends it with the timestamped picture to your current email or Facebook (facebook.com/gotyaforandroid). Isn’t it great, so download this app quickly if you didn’t know about this app earlier.
You have to use the pattern code to secure your Android device and GotYa app hooks into the pattern when entered wrong and it allows the device to take picture of the face of thief and log the location and informs you through your Facebook. I would recommend you to place a setting so that whenever 3 times wrong attempts are did then it will send a remote SMS command or you can request remotely a location, call back, play remote alarm sound or notify on SIM change. It you want to uninstall this app then first disable it and then uninstall successfully.
Forget about other apps and just stick to GotYa app and I believe it will never disappoint you. You can even download the GotYa LITE version for terrific features such as:
- Full size image capturing.
- Smart screen ON capture trigger.
- Supports queued system notifications.
- Also supports incremental, timestamped, captures.
Download the 22.214.171.124 version of GotYa app from Android Market that supports for Android Gingerbread and higher versions.
Have a look at the video to know more how it works.