- Samsung Replenish Eco-Friendly Smartphone Coming Soon
- Stabilize your iPhone Video Recordings Using DollyCam App
- iPad 3G Release Date Delayed for International Orders Only
- Maingear Titan 17 Gaming Laptop now in an Upgraded Version
- Download Hidden Wonders of the Depths Game Full Version Unlocked for Windows and Mac Free
You might have known that connecting external hard drive with iPad was made successful using Camera connection kit sometime ago. And now the hackers found a way to connect a USB flash drive to iPad. This hack allows you to connect your flash drive with the iPad and via camera connection kit and browse, sync, transfer files, music, data using iFile feature.
Now when you connect your USB flash drive to your iPad via camera connection kit, your device might show an error that the device is not supported. Simply ignore the error message and open iFile on your iPad. You can now browse all the contents available in the USB flash drive and sync or transfer data from iPad to USB flash drive.