- Lenovo Released a New B-Series Laptop – Lenovo Ideapad B570
- Download Seas0nPass to Untethered Jailbreak Apple TV 2G on iOS 4.2.2 (iOS 4.3 Build 8F350)
- Nexus One Coming to Verizon – No!
- Imedia Released i99 Dual SIM Mobile Phone
- Apple has granted Design Patents for “Slide to Unlock” and “Keyboard Letter Pop”
You might have known that connecting external hard drive with iPad was made successful using Camera connection kit sometime ago. And now the hackers found a way to connect a USB flash drive to iPad. This hack allows you to connect your flash drive with the iPad and via camera connection kit and browse, sync, transfer files, music, data using iFile feature.
Now when you connect your USB flash drive to your iPad via camera connection kit, your device might show an error that the device is not supported. Simply ignore the error message and open iFile on your iPad. You can now browse all the contents available in the USB flash drive and sync or transfer data from iPad to USB flash drive.