- Backup USB Devices with USB Image Tool
- Sky Link announced Ubiquam U-900 Mirror Phone in Russia
- HTC Desire 310 gets Priced for European Countries, Available next month
- How to Change the Number of Rows and Columns of iPhone SpringBoard
- Google Sync for iPhone Updated, Comes with New Email Search, Calendar Events, ‘Send Mail As’ Feature
ProShow Producer is a quality product from Photodex, that lets you blend your photography with music and videos to produce impressive multimedia slide shows. It has a quite impressive interface with many cool features. You can rotate a photo, zoom in or out, and pan along a photo, and use many more effects to your photos. This superb tool lets you make very impressive slideshow within less than a half hour.
ProShow Producer Features
- You can add and edit music tracks.
- Add sounds, such as voiceovers, to individual slides.
- Add an unlimited number of layers to any slide.
- Supports 100+ file types.
- Add motion like pan, zoom and rotate to any layer on a slide for a cinematic effect.
- Crop and rotate your photos and videos with precision.
- Control the font, size and color of captions in your slides.
- Crop your audio and set fades using the built-in Audio Trimmer.
- Add notes to any layer, slide or show.
- New control bar for Web shows, EXEs, and PC Autorun shows.
- Transparency support for PSD, PNG, TIFF, and GIF files.
- Create Hollywood-style greenscreen effects with the all-new Chroma Transparency tool.
- Optimize your workflow using built-in image correction tools like sharpen, colorize, saturate, etc.
- Add a gradient or solid color as a slide layer to a layer.
ProShow Producer supports over 40 different output formats including DVD, Blu-ray, CD, EXE, Flash, HD Video, and more. It also lets you upload shows directly to YouTube and output to 20 different devices including the iPod and Blackberry. You can easily remove red-eye from photos and set captions to any font, size, style, and color. ProShow Producer is compatible with all Windows versions.