- Download 9 Beautiful Google Chrome Themes
- WikiLeaks App for iPhone and iPad has been Removed from App Store
- Lenovo Ideacentre C200 4025-1AU Desktop with Windows XP Home 32 bit Operating System
- RadioShack Giving $50 Gift Card with Every iPhone 5C Purchase
- Apple may Launch iPhone 5S on September 20th in Greece and Japan
Virtual Credit Card is like any other credit card that can be used online to pay bills, do shopping and more. HDFC Bank allows all it’s customers to use VCC online to keep control on the expenditure, prevent online frauds and have complete control on the funds. Since one can select the amount of the card, expiry period and the multiple usages such as to verify Paypal account, pay bills and shop online, it’s getting popular day by day. And yes, before we move ahead, you need to have a bank account with HDFC Bank with some funds in it.
HDFC Netsafe generates virtual credit cards upon user requests. VCC contains the 16 digit serial number, expiry date and 3 digit CVV2 code which is the globally accepted credit card format. Let’s know how to generate virtual credit cards.
- Navigate to HDFC Netsafe website and login with your details (If you don’t have a Netsafe account yet, create one)
- Enter an amount that you want the VCC to be loaded with >> click Go
- HDFC Netsafe will automatically generate one Virtual Credit Card for you with the previously entered amount
- Take a note of 16 digit VCC number, expiry date and CVV2 code
- You are done.
The generated HDFC Netsafe VCC will be valid for 24 hours while you can cancel it anytime within the said period. You can create several Virtual Credit Cards at the same time and use them for online usages.