- Upgrade Your Nokia Phone Firmware using Nokia Firmware Updater
- Spotify Music Streaming app Available for Windows Phone 7.5 devices
- Add Various Desktops On Your PC With DeskHedron
- Best Buy Preparing for October Launch of iPhone 5
- Nokia Lumia 520 and 620 Available for Rs 8,200 and Rs 10,000 with Smart Buyback Scheme
My friends always keep asking me the ways to download videos from Youtube and save on computers. Well, in future Youtube will be allowing it’s users to download videos directly from Youtube. But for now, you have to choose alternate methods to download those videos. Yes, there are many alternative ways to download videos from Youtube. Lets discuss them.
Earlier I published a post on How to download Youtube videos. Now lets use an another method which will download and save videos on your computer. Remember that this trick can’t be done without Firefox. And having the option on your browser will be the easiest way to download online videos. If you don’t have firefox installed, then get one. Because we will use this trick using a firefox add on.
1. Download Firefox. Chill out if you have it already.
2. Download Video DownloadHelper Add on for Firefox.
3. After installing the add on you are ready to download any web video, including from Youtube.
4. Now go to the Youtube video page that you want to download.
5. On the left side of the address bar you can find three little ball icons. Click on that balls.
6. Now you can see a list of downloading options. Select the file that’s having .flv extension.
7. Now the file will get downloaded to your computer. Download VLC media player to play these files.
You can not only download Youtube videos from this pugin, but also from video sharing sites like MySpace, Google Videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, DreamHost and more.