- How to Unroot Motorola Driod Bionic
- Download Flash and Video Extension to Download Flash Videos & Games Online
- Red Nokia Lumia 920T shown up for China Mobile
- Windows 7 MUI Language Packs (32-bit and 64-bit) – Official Direct Download Links
- BSNL-Champion Collab Smartphone Trendy 531 Launched in India at an Affordable Price
My friends always keep asking me the ways to download videos from Youtube and save on computers. Well, in future Youtube will be allowing it’s users to download videos directly from Youtube. But for now, you have to choose alternate methods to download those videos. Yes, there are many alternative ways to download videos from Youtube. Lets discuss them.
Earlier I published a post on How to download Youtube videos. Now lets use an another method which will download and save videos on your computer. Remember that this trick can’t be done without Firefox. And having the option on your browser will be the easiest way to download online videos. If you don’t have firefox installed, then get one. Because we will use this trick using a firefox add on.
1. Download Firefox. Chill out if you have it already.
2. Download Video DownloadHelper Add on for Firefox.
3. After installing the add on you are ready to download any web video, including from Youtube.
4. Now go to the Youtube video page that you want to download.
5. On the left side of the address bar you can find three little ball icons. Click on that balls.
6. Now you can see a list of downloading options. Select the file that’s having .flv extension.
7. Now the file will get downloaded to your computer. Download VLC media player to play these files.
You can not only download Youtube videos from this pugin, but also from video sharing sites like MySpace, Google Videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, DreamHost and more.