- BestBuy Offers Lenovo 1068B9U 15.6” Laptop with 4GB Memory
- How to Install Mac OS X with 6GB Disk Space [Tutorial]
- StartTalking Texting App for Android [The Best Handsfree Texting App]
- Apple Special Event Preparation in San Francisco
- Resize or Convert Partition From FAT To NTFS System Without Formatting
ChromePlus, a web browser that gives you the look and feel of Google Chrome but at the mean time it’s much more advanced and has got lots of enhanced functionalities. With ChromePlus you get some really useful features such as Mouse gesture, Super drag, IE tab, etc that you miss in the Google Chrome. Being a open source product, it’s free and there is no usages limitations. All you get is a powerful web browser to access internet with enhanced features.
1. Super Drag: Simply drag a link from any page, drop it on any blank space of the web page and it will open the link in a new tab. Similarly you can select a word and drag it on the address bar or any part of the web page to make a search on Google.
2. IE Tab: There are some websites that run in IE environment only and hence they don’t load or run properly with other browsers. In that case, simply use the IE tab option to open the page inside ChromePlus but within Internet Explorer environment.
3. Double Click to Close: Let’s say you have opened too many tabs and want to close few of them. Generally you locate the “X” mark and click on it to close tabs. But with ChromePlus, you can double click on the tab to close it.
4. Download Tools Support : If you are a download maniac, you would love this browser as you simply right click on a download link and it will pop up options to download the file using various download tools such as NetAnts, Orbit, QQ Xuanfeng, IS, FlashGet3, FlashGetMini, NetX, Webthunder, Xunlei etc. You need to install these programs on your system first and then they will be added to the right click context menu automatically.
5. Mouse Gestures: The Arrow Trace mouse gesture draws an arrow trace on the page while using the right mouse button. Practiced mouse gestures can save you quite a lot of time and are fun.