- AT&T Sending Text Messages to iPhone Users to Update iOS, It’s Trap!
- HP Pavilion g6-2009tx Notebook with Intel HM76 Express
- Sony Ericsson announced LiveView Micro Display for Android Smartphones
- MobileMe Service Blocked in Saudi Arabia?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active likely an AT&T version in the leaked image
DirectX is one of the essential Microsoft updates that supports all latest graphics technology features to provide maximum video and graphics compatibility when playing varieties of games, and even enhances the video display options. The last update was released as DirectX 10 for Windows Vista users and now the next update has been released. The present update has been released as DirectX 11 with Direct3D 11 and now users can download it for free as technical preview.
Unfortunately XP users won’t be able to try this out as Windows 7/Direct3D 11 (DirectX 11) is compatible with Windows 7 and Vista operating systems only.
Windows 7/Direct3D 11 (DirectX 11) has been made available as Technical Preview and as DirectX End-User Runtimes as well. Windows 7/Direct3D 11 Technical Preview is part of DirectX SDK and contains Technical Preview of Direct2D, DirectWrite, DXGI 1.1.
Download DirectX 11 (Direct3D 11) for Windows 7 and Vista