- Pioneer Computers DreamBook ePad F10 Tablet with Intel Oak Trail Lincroft Processor
- Acer eMachine eMe727 Laptop Runs on Linpus Moblin Linux OS
- Prompster App for iPad Updated, Comes with Improved Scrolling
- Techberry Releases Techberry GC600 Dual SIM Mobile Phone
- Samsung Launches Bada OS SDK for App Developers
Paragon Partition Manager is a powerful tool for partitioning your hard disk and create separate partitions. It can not only manage partitions but can also take backups, restore partitions and disks and manage boot sectors. It’s a very useful tool for every PC to proceed with your system partitions. Paragon partition manager comes in two different editions, Partition Manager Personal and Partition Manager Professional. Personal edition is suitable for home users while full edition comes with all latest features and tools to manage system partition.
Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional can handle most of your requirements and system needs. The only drawback you might face with this is that it does not support Windows 7 systems, else you will enjoy this tool on most common Windows operating systems like XP, Vista or other older versions.
Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional Features
- Multi-boot environment for more user friendly experience
- Take backup to local or external drives
- Dynamic disks to Basic disks conversion
- Restore, Delete, Format, Defrag Dynamic Volumes
- Linux and DOS recovery environments
- WinPE 2.0 recovery environment
- Support 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) XP, Vista and 2000
Follow the below steps to download Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional free with serial key no
- Head to the promotional offer page here.
- Fill up the details with a valid email address.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive a email with serial key details.
- Download Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 here >> 32-bit | 64-bit
- Use the free serial key no once you are done with installation process
- You are done.