- Socialmention to Search all Latest Happenings across the World
- ASUS A52F-XE4 Laptop with 4GB DDR3 of memory RAM
- Redsn0w 0.9.7 Beta 4 to Include USBMuxd, Redsn0w 0.9.7 Beta 5 with Windows Version
- Extract your iTunes iPhone, iPod touch or iPad Backups Using JuicePhone
- Evernote App for Android Phone Updated, Comes with Honeycomb Optimization
You might have noticed Windows media player not being able to play various video file types. Default Windows media player that comes as a Windows package does not support much video formats and codecs. The best solution to avoid this problem is by installing KLite codec pack or installing Media Player Classic. Windows media player classic is more like Windows media player but it supports most video formats. It can play quick time, real player and avi files without any problem. The most exciting feature of this video player is that it can be viewed on more than one monitor (multi screen viewing).
Windows media player classic is now available in home cinema edition. With home cinema edition you can expect a much better sound quality, digital picture clarity and blue-ray video effects. It will affect your video viewing experience in a positive way.
Windows Media Player Classic home cinema edition is compatible with both Windows XP and Vista. Download media player classic and experience the caliber of this video player.