- iPhone 5 to Support Two SIM Cards for Dual Phone Lines?
- Prompt for Admin rights on Windows Startup – How to Resolve it?
- How To Clear Browsing History Of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome
- Turn your Average Photo into Sweet Image on iPhone Using Photo Sweets
- Velocity Micro Cruz T301 Tablet Available at Amazon Now
If you belong to Indian and facing problems in understanding English language, you can make things easier for you by downloading a dictionary that has a clear translation of English words in Hindi. Turtle’s English to Hindi dictionary has more than 20,000 English words and their meanings in Hindi. If you are an internet freak and need to understand English words by translating them to Hindi, following Turtle’s dictionary will be a wise idea.
English to Hindi dictionary is good for home users, authors, and those who want to learn the Hindi language. It’s easy-to-operate user interface allows users to search for words quickly. Additionally it features full text search capability, multiple meanings in Hindi. It’s compatible with Windows 95, 98, Windows ME, Windows NT and XP.
Turtle’s English to Hindi Dictionary Features
- Large Database of words instantly gives you the meaning of all common and tough English words
- Ability to search and find words quicker
- AutoComplete Words feature looks up the word even before typing the complete word
- Full Search option to search for word or topic in the entire text of the CD-ROM
- Computerized Intelligent dictionary looks up similar words for you
- Maintains a record of the words you have looked up so that you can refer to them later