If you are having a long friend list in your Facebook account, then you must have realized that it’s not that easy to keep track of the birthdates. If you don’t have superb memory abilities, then the dates can be a tad bit daunting. If you can write all of these birthdays down in your day planner, then it’s good. But if you want to use the power of technology, then go through this article.
Well JibJab is a tool that sends you Facebook birthday alerts. Facebook already shows birthdays on your homepage sidebar, but it’s not that much effective. Check out how JibJab works.
1) First visit the JibJab website. Click on the Connect with Facebook icon, which is present at the top right corner of the page.
2) A window will appear asking you for permission to access your basic information and your friends’ birthday information. Click the allow button.
3) Now again you have to grant permission. Click Allow if you want to be kept in the loop via email. Click Don’t Allow if you would just look on Facebook.
4) Now you’ll get an email from JibJab, where you’ll find a link to the Birthday Alert page.
5) On this page you can see the upcoming birthdays. You’ll also find option to send a digital ecard to each person.