- MSI GT660R-004 Laptop with 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- Acer Aspire ONE D255-2331 Notebook with Acer ePower Management
- FaceTime for Mac Now Available for Download
- How to Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch, iPad Using Sn0wbreeze 2.8b1 [Tutorial]
- Retina Display iPad Mini Mass Production to Start Next Month
To search keyword within a web page in Safari browser we normally press CTRL+F in case of windows and in case of Mac we use command+F. But in case of iPhone we can not do this. Good news is that, Apple has added this feature in the mobile Safari with the release of iOS 4.2. Now we can search words within web page by using the same search field in mobile Safari.
In order to search text within a web page, You have to tap the search field in mobile Safari and key in the text. Safari will show you the search suggestions as you type the text. It also shows you is there any matched text on the web page. At the end of search suggestions you will be to see an option to find your keywords. After you tap the Find option, the search words will be highlighted within the web page.
You have to click “Next” to navigate to the next match if more than one match is found. In this way you can find text within web page in Safari Browser. If you have any question then feel free to ask in the comment section below. Stay tuned with us for more updates.