- Changing Window Border Size in Windows 8 using Registry Or Third party Tool
- Apple Cracking Down on Non-Developer iOS Devices Running iOS 5
- Download Latest Torrent Files from a New and Promising Torrent site – Kickasstorrents.com
- How to Backup Installed Themes in Windows 7
- Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone dressed in a Garnet Red color
If your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad is moving at a very slow speed or feels buggy then you must be irritated. You must be searching the way to fix this issue and get it back up to its original speed. If you want to fix your buggy or slow iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad then simply follow the step by step instructions posted below using which you can get it back up to speed.
How to Fix a Buggy or Slow iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
STEP 1. First you have to kill recent apps in your Fast App Switcher.
STEP 2. Now simply restart your iOS Device.
STEP 3. If an app giving you problem repeatedly then simply delete and re-install it.
STEP 4. If your iOS device is jailbroken and running lots of tweaks then simply remove them and re-add them one at a time.
STEP 5. Simply update your iOS device to the latest firmware.
STEP 6. Simply restore your iOS device as new, then reinstall everything on your iOS device.
That’s it. In this way you can fix a buggy or slow iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. If you found any difficulty in following the above steps then feel free to ask in the comment section below.