If you want to edit any photo without using any photo editing software, then I would suggest you to use “Pixer”. It is a free online image editor that lets you to edit your photos through a web browser. It offers you a number of special effects including oil painting, 1850, jitter, pixellate, marble, wood, clouds, labyrinth, textile, dirty, and rusty. It provides a rich graphics toolset for digital photography, print production, and Web design.
Some Features of Pixer
- You can quickly edit your photos with your browser.
- Upload your photo in a few seconds.
- You can flip the image horizontally or vertically.
- Rotate the image on the left or right side.
- Modifications of the photos are done in a non destructive way.
- Color effects include grayscale, sepia, invert, red, green, and blue.
- Configure the brightness/contrast, saturation.
- Your image will be preserved in the original quality.
- Make blur or sharpen an image.
- Undo a image editing changes.
- Save the project for future editing.
To use Pixer, just click on the Choose File button on the website to upload an image file. Once uploaded, you can edit the photo with the image editing tool located on the website. This service allows you to save the photo and download it in your preferred file format. It uses a non destructive method to modify the images. You can also convert an image from one format into another and also size it. Pixer is a free web based image editor and it doesn’t require any installation.
Click Here to get started.