- Motorola Introduced XT615 Android Smartphone
- How to Install Siri on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G [GUI Only]
- Apple Releases Safari 5.0.5 and Security Update 2011-002 for Mac OS X
- Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4 Released, Comes with Support for Ultrasn0w iOS 4.3 Unlock
- Six Strings App for iPad Updated, Comes with Support for Left-handers
Few times we tend to forget passwords, even our computer user profile passwords too. If you can’t remember the password of the main or other user accounts with administrative privileges, you won’t be able to reset Administrator account password. Also, it might be a nightmare if you have not added something meaning to the password hint field. If every attempt of yours goes in vain, a freeware utility called Hacking My Own Computer will help you.
Hacking My Own Computer is compatible with both Windows XP and Vista. This can be used to hack into Windows XP or Vista systems to reset administrator passwords, if you have forgotten it and need a password reset. Remember not to use this tool on any other computer since hacking into anyone’s system without their consent is immoral and considered as a crime.
Few antivirus products find this tool as virus, but it’s normal. You can download Hack My Own Computer by logging in to any other user profile on your computer and then reset the administrator password. Once you have changed the password, login to administrator account with the newly created password and change the password which is easy to remember but hard to guess for others.