- Toshiba announced Qosmio X875 / X875 3D Powerful Gaming Laptop
- Blackberry’s Mastercard Paypass Certification For Bold 9900 and Curve 9360
- Introducing Fly Q115 Qwerty Mobile Phone in Russia
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Untethered on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Using Redsn0w [Video Guide]
- Adapter Plugged-in but Battery isn’t charging – Fix the issue on Windows 8 Laptop
Hacking Yahoo Messenger is all about using some tricks to track and find out anyone’s IP address. We all chat with our friends or relatives using Yahoo messenger. This is very familiar with us. To respect everyone’s privacy, Yahoo messenger does not show us the IP address of those people we are talking with. But this is possible to apply some simple tricks to bypass yahoo’s security settings and hack anyone’s IP addresses. Lets discuss how.
Whenever we chat with someone, the whole process is controlled by Yahoo server. There is no way to hack Yahoo server, this is almost impossible. As we don’t communicate with the person directly using our own system or network, this is impossible to hack this encrypted IP source. So, we have to set up a direct connection with the person in order to track his IP address using Yahoo messenger. Simply send the person a big file (Not less than 3 MB) via Yahoo Messenger File Transfer. Once he accepts the file, his computer makes a direct connection with your computer for the file sharing process. And here we go.
Once both the IPs (Your’s & the Victim’s) get engaged in the file sharing process, it will take you a maximum of 2 minutes to track his IP address. Now it’s time to hack his IP address by following below steps. Remember, do not start file sharing from the beginning. Read the instructions carefully.
- Go to Start –> Run (This will open your windows command prompt)
- Type CMD and hit Enter
- You will get a list of IP addresses like the below screen shot.
- You can notice two columns as Local Address and Foreign Address there. Local address is your address while foreign address is the IP of the recipient with whom you are sharing the file.
- Send him the 3 MB file (You can send him a small clip, zipped images etc)
- Now type netstat -n in the command prompt
- You will get a output. Suppose the following is the output.
- In the above one 220.127.116.11 is the IP address of that person and 1646 is the port no where the file transfer is taking place. You are done here.
TCP 18.104.22.168:5181 22.214.171.124:1646 ESTABLISHED
Once you get a person’s IP address and port no, you can use any remote hacking tool to do anything. Also remember that, few times Yahoo transfers the file using it’s own server. In that case this trick won’t show effects. But hacking is illegal and I strongly encourage all my readers NOT to do this. Treat this post for educational purposes only.