- Increase your Relative Pitch on iPhone Using Ear Coach Lite
- Reliance Introduces LG Optimus 3D with Money Back Plans
- Download Tinyumbrella 5.10.04 to Save SHSH blobs of iPhone 4S on iOS 5.0.1 Build 9A406
- LG Unveiled Couple of New LED Projectors – LG HW300T & HX350T
- Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Using ProTube 2 [Cydia Tweak]
Did you know that apart from a widely used VoIP service, Skype is also a well structured and developed instant messaging service? Skype provides a cool user interface to chat with your online friends and it also provides several emoticons and smileys to convey your moods or feelings with little icons. Here is a list of the all hidden emoticons and smileys that you can use while chatting with your Skype friends.
How to use Skype Hidden Smileys or Emoticons?
Unlike Yahoo Messenger or any other instant messaging service, Skype smileys don’t appear upon hitting a combination of symbols. In fact you have to enter the smiley code, which are usually named as the emotion (emotion=emoticon) while chatting with your friends.
Skype Hidden Emoticons, Smileys
|Smiley Icon||Smiley Name||Smiley Code to Type|
|MySpace (Skype v3.6)||(myspace)|
While few of the above smileys or emoticons work with Skype 3.0 or above versions only, others will work on Skype 2.5 or later versions. [via]