- Save iOS 4.2.1 IPSW File for Untethered iOS 4.3 Jailbreak
- GO Tech Funtab Fit 7.1 – an Android ICS Device
- HTC Wildfire S Smartphone Goes on Sale Via US Cellular
- Dell InspironTM Mini OPI 1012 Netbook Features 3-in-1 Card Reader
- Backup and Track the GPS Location, Call, SMS History of iPhone Using Phonetail [Cydia Tweak]
Do you want to know how to hide the Mac Finder Window sidebar? Well, You can easily hide the sidebar from Mac Finder Window by using a simple trick. If you are familiar with keyboard shortcuts then simply press Command+Option+S to hide the sidebar from the Mac Finder windows which keeps the window toolbar buttons intact across making it different than clicking on the grey pill-button. It’s very simple.
If you don’t like to use keyboard shortcuts then you can also hide the Mac Finder Window sidebar manually through the View menu and then selecting “Hide Sidebar.” It will affect all Mac OS X windows. That’s it. In this way you can hide Mac Finder Window sidebar. [Via]