- Create a XML Video Sitemap to Index your Uploaded Videos in a Better Way
- How to Get New Ringtones for iPhone Without iTunes [Tutorial]
- Google+ App for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Submitted to App Store
- Samsung to launch S5260 Star II Touchscreen Smartphone
- Eurocom Monster 1.0 – Intel Ivy Bridge based Gaming Laptop
Upon trying to activate your Windows 7 online, 0xC004C008 error may occur hat may cause the activation procedure to fail. This error basically occurs due to some possible reasons. But no more from now, Windows 7 users can solve this problem easily by following some easy steps. In this article I have mentioned few easy steps that can be used to activate Windows 7 online without any hassle.
Follow the steps to activate Windows 7 online without getting 0xC004C008 error code:-
- Hit the start button, to open Windows Activation.
- Right-click on Computer and select Properties, and then click Activate Windows now.
- Now click on “Show me other ways to activate”.
- Type your Windows 7 product key, and hit the”Next” button.
- Click Use the automated phone system and then hit “Next” button.
- From the drop-down list, select the location nearest to you, and click “Next”.
- Call one of the available phone numbers from the listed that will be provided to you.
- During the activation process you will be guided by an automated system .
- Enter the installation ID that’s listed on your screen into your phone’s keypad, when prompted.
- Write down the confirmation ID provided by the phone.
- Type the confirmation ID into the provided space,and click “Next”.
- If still the activation isn’t successful, stay on the line to be transferred to a product activation agent to get assist.
In order to fix Error code 0xC004C008, follow the step-by-step guide. Try it and let us know whether you’re able to activate your Windows 7 or not. Till then keep buzzing your comments and don’t forget to share your ideas regarding this article, so that we can provide you a better way.