- PwnageTool Bundle for Jailbreaking iPod touch 4G on iOS 4.3 Beta [Download]
- HTC Desire Firmware Update Released
- iOS 6.1.3 Released for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Jailbreak iPad on iOS 4.3.1 Using PwnageTool
- Apple Blacking Out Employee Vacations During 3rd and 4th Week of September for iPhone 5S Launch
Paypal is the most secure way to make online transactions. Paypal has been introduced by Ebay, and hence we all can trust this largest online payment gateway. It’s safe, fast and easy. Many people say it’s very difficult to add or withdraw money from Paypal, but this is not the case. I think it’s the most convenient way to do transactions online. Even if you don’t verify your credit or debit card, you can withdraw money to your bank account. All you need to have is a bank account with any nationalized bank. Let’s know how to add a bank account to Paypal.
Adding Bank Account To Your Paypal :
1. Of course, you need to have a Paypal account first. If you don’t have one, make one paypal account.
2. Log in to your account and click on the Profile link. It’s there in the top navbar.
3. Choose Add/Edit Bank Account from the drop down menu and click on it.
4. It will take you to the bank account add/edit page. Fill up the details as asked in that form.
5. Choose your country, write the first name of your bank account. The surname can not be edited. Mention your bank name and it’s IFSC code. IFSC code is a special code assigned to every branch. Write your bank account number, re-enter it and submit.
6. You have just added a new bank account to your Payal account.
After adding a bank account to your Paypal, you can directly withdraw money from your Paypal account to your bank. But in case of unverified accounts (when you have not added any credit or debit card) the maximum withdraw limit is $500 every month. After verifying your account, you can withdraw unlimited amount of money from your Paypal account to your bank account.