- Redsn0w 0.9.7b1 to Untether iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak Now Available for Download
- LG Announced ED530L Notebook With Intel 2nd Gen Processor
- Apple iPhone 4 $50 Off at Radio Shack
- Create Rhythmic Sequences and Ambient Melodies on iPad Using NodeBeat HD
- How to Fix 1604, 1601, 1600, 16xx Error During iOS 4.1 Custom IPSW Firmware Restore Using iREB 4.1 [TUTORIAL]
Gmail Lab feature is making Gmail experience better day by day. Earlier it was a bit difficult to insert or add images to Gmail message body. we had to attach the image first and then link them in the email body. But now we can insert images to our Gmail messages easily using Gmail Lab feature. All you need to do is enable and active enable images feature in your Gmail lab and you will get a button activated in your email compose toolbar. Simply use that button to insert any image from your computer.
How to activate Gmail Lab Feature To add images to Email Body
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on Settings tab. You can find it on the top right corner.
3 . Click on Labs tab.
4. Scroll down to search for a Lab feature called Inserting images
5. Click on the Enable radio button to activate this feature.
6. You are done.
From now on you can see a image inserting button in your Gmail message compose toolbar. Click on that button to choose, select and insert images to your Gmail messages. isn’t that easy, huh!