- Hack and Install Windows Media Player 11 to Bypass and Crack Windows Genuine Validation
- Apple Begins Selling Entry-Level 21.5-inch iMac with Fusion Drive
- Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4 Released, Comes with Support for Ultrasn0w iOS 4.3 Unlock
- Unique UX810 Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) Mobile Phone
- Fake Operator Lets you Spoof your Carrier Name on iOS 4.2.1 [Jailbreak Tweak]
Many websites have blocked texts and images on their sites. Blocking text and images on a site means they are not allowing people to either copy any portion of text from their web pages or save any images from their website. Basically sites do not want their contents getting published elsewhere. And most matrimonial websites do not allow image saving options by disabling right click, just to respect their member’s privacy. But this is possible to bypass all their settings and copy text as well as save images from those restricted websites. Read further to know how.
Firefox users :
- Go to Tools –> Options
- Click on Content tab
- Restart Firefox and you are done.
Internet Explorer Users :
- Go to Tools –> Internet Options
- Click on Security Tab –> Custom Level
- Scroll to Scripting
- Disable it.
- Restart IE and you are done.