- Remote App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Updated
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Goes officially in India for INR 10,999
- Hide Drives with All Files and Folders using NoDrives Manager
- Flare App Lets you Record HDR Videos in Real-Time on iPhone 4
- iPhone 5 Screen Protector Suggests a Wider Home Button and a Larger Display
Many websites have blocked texts and images on their sites. Blocking text and images on a site means they are not allowing people to either copy any portion of text from their web pages or save any images from their website. Basically sites do not want their contents getting published elsewhere. And most matrimonial websites do not allow image saving options by disabling right click, just to respect their member’s privacy. But this is possible to bypass all their settings and copy text as well as save images from those restricted websites. Read further to know how.
Firefox users :
- Go to Tools –> Options
- Click on Content tab
- Restart Firefox and you are done.
Internet Explorer Users :
- Go to Tools –> Internet Options
- Click on Security Tab –> Custom Level
- Scroll to Scripting
- Disable it.
- Restart IE and you are done.