- Sony Announced PMW-F3 Camcorder Officially
- Mouse Computer Luvbook M LB-M100ST 5 Netbook available for Preorder Now
- Checkout the water ‘stress’ test of Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Smartphone
- iPhone 6 with 4.3-inch Display and iOS 7 Concept [Photos]
- Lenovo Ideacentre B305 Series 40313CU Desktop with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
YouTube is expected to allow it’s users to download videos with one click. This option is also available to certain videos on YouTube now. But you can’t download all YouTube videos at this period of time. But if you like a video and want to get it on your desktop, then what would you do? Here, I am going to tell you one of the most easiest way to download videos from YouTube, the largest video sharing site.
In order to download videos from YouTube, follow the below steps.
1. Open any video on YouTube.
2. Now checkout the below screenshot.
3. Prefix pwn in front of youtube in the URL.
4. If you are a Indian user, your URL will be like this : . in this case remove .in from the URL. Now it should look like http://www.youtube.com/1234. At this moment prefix pwn before youtube.
5. Now you will get links to download the video.
It’s so simple, isn’t it? Now download youtube videos and enjoy.