- HaiHaiSoft Media Player Supports more than 400 Media Formats
- Want to Track your iPhone Data Usage? Here is the Guide
- SBBrightness Cydia Tweak Adds a Brightness Slider to iPhone Homescreen
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Goes Live in New Zealand and Australia
- Tlert Cydia Tweak will Provide you a New Texting Experience on your iPhone
Today almost all works are done online, and mobile phone also play its role in it. Now you can get your SBI transaction notification directly from your mobile phone through SMS. For this you don’t need to visit your serving branch to give a written request. You can easily register for SMS alerts from any State Bank group ATM itself.
1) First visit any State Bank ATM and insert your card.
2) Then select ‘Mobile Registration’ and then select ‘SMS/Mobile registration’.
3) Now you will be asked to enter your mobile number on which you want to receive SMS alerts.
4) Enter your mobile number and confirm it.
5) Once your request is successful, you’d get the confirmation message, “Your request for registration has been accepted” in the transaction slip.
Note: Posting your SMS alerts request here with account numbers won’t fetch you anything. You are suggested NOT to post your account numbers in public places.