- Asus UL30A-5X Laptop Features Multi-format Card Reader
- iBall Slide 3G 7334Q-10 Tablet Announced in India with 7” Display
- Acer Rolled Out Aspire Revo AR3610-U9022 Nettop
- Zopo ZP700 with Quad Core Chipset Unveiled, Available for $160
- Wimbledon App Lets you Follow the World’s Most Prestigious Tennis Tournament on iPhone
After the successful launch of iPhone 4 at WWDC 10 event, people around the World are now waiting to get their hands on this next generation Apple iPhone. Earlier we had reported that Vodafone will launch iPhone 4 in India but the price and release date was not announced by the company. Now we have came up with the expected iPhone 4 release date and price in India.
iPhone 4 in India – Release Date
Apple has announced the iPhone 4 pre-order and release dates in various parts of the world. According to the announcement, Apple will release the device in more than 20 countries in September of this year. Which means that Vodafone will introduce iPhone 4 to India in September. It’s also being expected that along with the release, Vodafone will announce some new offers to promote iPhone 4 sell.
iPhone 4 in India – Price
iPhone 4 16GB may cost around RS. 35000 while iPhone 4 32GB may come with a price tag of Rs. 41000. The exact iPhone 4 prices are to be announced but they should be around the prices mentioned above.