- IBuzz i4400 MusicBuzz Mobile Phone with Social Networking Services
- How to Study Every Aspect of Business Management on iPad
- HP TouchSmart 600-1390 All-in-One Desktop Features Microsoft DirectX 10
- Twitter App for iPhone and iPad Updated Comes with iOS 4.2 Compatibility and Other Improvements
- Gigabyte GSmart M3447 Mobile Phone with Qwerty Keypad
Earlier we have posted that iPhone 5 will feature 3.7 inch Screen, Gesture-Sensitive home button, tapered back, dual mode. Now we came to know that the 5th generation iPhone will feature a curved glass screen just like Nexus S. According to industry sources, Apple is going to adopt a curved cover glass for 5th generation iPhone. Well, Apple has reportedly purchased 200-300 glass cutting machines which will be used by suppliers for production of curved glass after further testing is completed.
Currently Apple is working with related suppliers including those involved in glass cutting, cover glass, touch sensors, and lamination to improve yield rates. According to the sources, currently these glass cutting machines are stored at associated assembly plants. Once the yield rates for the production of curved glass reaches a satisfactory level, these glass cutting machines will be brought online. [Via]