- How to Fix – Windows 8 Startup and Shutdown stuck at Black Screen for seconds
- Gateway Announced FHX2402L 24-inch LED Monitor
- DroidSeries Is A Free Application By Xda-Developer
- Showing Multiple User Account at Windows 8 Login – How to Resolve the issue?
- Show Update Notifications icon on Taskbar with Windows 8 Update Notifier
Earlier we have posted that iPhone 5 will feature 3.7 inch Screen, Gesture-Sensitive home button, tapered back, dual mode. Now we came to know that the 5th generation iPhone will feature a curved glass screen just like Nexus S. According to industry sources, Apple is going to adopt a curved cover glass for 5th generation iPhone. Well, Apple has reportedly purchased 200-300 glass cutting machines which will be used by suppliers for production of curved glass after further testing is completed.
Currently Apple is working with related suppliers including those involved in glass cutting, cover glass, touch sensors, and lamination to improve yield rates. According to the sources, currently these glass cutting machines are stored at associated assembly plants. Once the yield rates for the production of curved glass reaches a satisfactory level, these glass cutting machines will be brought online. [Via]