- iPad 5 “Space Gray” Back Panel Photos Hit the Web
- Apple is Working on Smaller and Cheaper Version of iPhone 4
- Samsung SCH-R250 Contour Mobile with Qualcomm Brew Processor
- Encrypt, Password Protect Data in USB Flash Drive with Free USB Safeguard
- WiFi Photo Transfer App for iPhone, iPod touch Updated, Brings Support for iPad
Lemoptix company is going to present a new device i.e. a small projector. This Lemoptix projector is equipped with 15 inches of LED screen. Lemoptix projector is capable of working at a distance of nearly 50 centimeters with 640×480 pixel of VGA resolution. Having the size smaller than a credit card the upcoming Lemoptix projector will be best fitted to the cellphones.
The Lemoptix projector is going to be available in the market next year. The projection head of Lemoptix projector is one centimeter cube. This new tiny projector can be used in medical technology to have information of an operation directly onto the patient without the docter and in automobile industry to project information like speed and location onto the windshield. Moreover the projector will fit into MP3 reader, laptop, and computer. Maher Kayal director of EPFL research says that the Lemoptix projector is based on tiny mirrors of very less thickness and will reflect blue, green, and red laser beams.