- Dell to launch Latitude E6520 Laptop
- How to Install and Activate iOS 5 Beta 4 on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Without Developer Account
- iPDF 2 Speech App Lets you Read PDF, Emails, SMS Using TTS Engine
- SoundTracking iPhone App Lets you Share what you are Listening
- LG KF350 (LG Ice Cream) Phone Launched in India
If you are a Lenovo Vibe series shipper then here is one good news for you. There is a new addition to the new series that goes by the name Lenovo Vibe P2. The smartphone features 5.5-inch display, octa core processor, 4GB RAM, Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS and 5000mAh battery. The handset is yet to get an official unveiling and a price tag.
As per the specs-sheet revealed so far, Lenovo Vibe P2 sports 5.5-inch AMOLED Display having a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. The thicker end measures 8.5mm.
Under the hood, the smartphone Vibe P2 is powered by octa core processor clocked at 2GHz with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 chipset. In terms of memory, the handset is offered with 4GB of RAM, 32GB/ 64GB inbuilt storage and microSD card support additional storage.
The imaging section is yet under wraps. Connectivity options are as usual like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB, etc. It is backed up by 5000mAh battery.
The specs revealed so far makes the gadget high end. We are yet to see more features. We will keep you updated as soon as we hear any new details. After Lenovo Vibe P1
Do share your views about the handset with us in the comment section below.