- HP Unveiled EliteBook 8540p WH130AW Notebook
- Enable iOS 4 Tethering on iPhone and iPod touch with MyWi 4.0 [Jailbreak]
- Check iPhone System Stats from iOS 5 Notification Center Using SpringPrefs [Cydia Tweak]
- ZTE Nubia Z5 smartphone brings quad-core processor & large speaker
- Alcatel OT-380 Mobile Phone Features WAP 2.0 Browser
Life Insurance Corporation of India is the largest insurance sector in India with crores of insurance policies and crores of insurance policy premium transactions every month. You can avail any LIC policy and keep yourself secure, but the only problem that the insurance policy holders face is that they don’t know the relevant ways to check LIC policy status. It’s the sole responsibility of the policy holder to see that the policy does not lapse and continues properly till the policy matures.
There are certainly many ways to make LIC policy number inquiry. One easier way is to keep the track of your Life Insurance Corporation policy online. But since many people does not have internet connected devices all the time, the most easiest way is to track policy details by calling the LIC helpline number.
LIC has arranged a special helpline number where it’s policy holders can call and inquire about their policy details. This helpline center has been designed to provide useful informations to it’s customers such as policy details, policy status, due dates, surrender value details, loan against policy amount etc. You can also make inquiries on latest LIC policies, offers and other informations.
This helpline number of LIC is 1251 and can be reached from any BSNL/MTNL landline number.