Have you ever wondered what would happen if you are unable to login to your computer or when you log in your computer and it seems that you are unable to remember the password or you are logging your computer after long time and you are unable to recollect your password or else any other user of the computer has set password in your absence? Many users out there must have faced this situation. Here is the tutorial how you can log in automatically in Windows 7 by bypassing the password.
Passwords are set in order to protect your PC from Unauthorized access by others. But, it is really annoying one if you are asked for the password when you are the sole user of the computer.
To login Windows by bypassing the password, you just need to change a default setting. Once you have set settings you no longer need to enter the username and password or say you can forget your password.
Log in automatically in Windows 7
- Press Windows key + R to launch Run dialog box and type netplwiz.exe and hit enter
- User account window appears in front of you along with the Administrator account
- Select the user profile for which you want to emancipate the password. Next, click to uncheck the option that says Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer
- Click on Apply. You are now asked for your current password
- Enter your password and hit enter or leave it as it is if you don’t have any password for your profile
- Upon completion of all the steps discussed above you can now log in to your system without any username or password.
Passwords prevent the unauthorized access of data and valuable documents stored in the computer or maintains the privacy of the users document in the computer. If you don’t want to login computer with username or password, then the tutorial discussed above will help you out to bypass it and enable automatic login to Windows 7 PC.