Is it annoying to login with Password every time you want to access the PC? If you are a Windows 8 user for a long while, then you must be quite aware of the Windows 8 password screen. There are many users who get annoyed over Windows 8 password screen, but don’t find a suitable way out resolve this problem. If you are among them who dislike the Windows 8 password screen, then here is the tutorial how you can bypass Windows 8 password screen and enable automatic sign-in.
With the advancements made in Windows 8, the Password Screen is an added advancement meant for better secrecy of your Computer. If you are a single user to your computer, then it can be quite tiring to
log in with password every time you switch on your computer. Here is how you can bypass Windows 8 password screen.
Steps below to bypass Windows 8 Password Screen
- Boot your Windows 8 computer and enter your password
- Hold down Windows Key +X that is press the Windows key and then tap X key on the keyboard
- A new pop-up menu appears on pressing the key combinations, click Command Prompt (Admin).
- In the command prompt box, type control userpasswords2 and hit Enter. This command works well in earlier versions of Windows
- Now, you have User Accounts window in the screen before you, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer
- Next, click OK. You need to confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice)
- Finally, Reboot your system to apply the changes.
Upon reboot, you can see that your system automatically boots without asking for any password.
If you are the one tired of logging your PC with password every time you want to access it, then follow the steps mentioned above and accomplish it easily.