There are several occasions when we need to protect some data by making a password protected, locked and secure folder. But by default, Windows XP allows users to hide their folder by selecting “Hidden Folder” option. Do note that anyone can easily see the hidden folders by unlocking them from Windows XP menu, so if you need to keep a folder really secure by locking it with a strong password, then you should use a freeware called Free Hide Folder.
Free Hide Folder works like a computer security software that can lock and hide your important files and no one will be able to access them. Using this tool you can add password to selected files and folders and make them unreachable from everyone. Now if you don’t want to share any file or folder with anyone, simply lock the folder using Free Hide Folder.
Key Features of Free Hide Folder
- Hides folder completely with strong password
- Password protection to access locked folder
- Lock as many folders as you want, no limit!
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface
- Supports Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista