- Sn0wbreeze 2.4b1 Released to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1
- Record Tilt Shift Video in Realtime on iPhone Using Realtime TiltShift Video App
- How to Preserve Baseband, and Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS 4.2.1 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.2 / PwnageTool 4.2 [Video]
- Mitsubishi to Show Diamond HC9000 3D Projector at CES 2011
- NikeStore App for iPhone and iPod touch 4G Released
More gadgets getting Marshmallow dosage this month. We are talking about the Sony gadgets. The handsets who are going to get a over the air update are listed below. Upon the update you can enjoy the Marshmallow OS. Well the variant are included under Xperia C4 and C4 Dual.
If you own a Sony Xperia C4 then get ready to enjoy the Marshmallow goodies that follow up the update. The ditions receiving OTA Android v6.0.1 Update are E5303 and E5306 for the C4. The Dual edition for Xperia C4 that are receiving updates are E5333 and E5343.
After the update, you can see Android version 6.0 Marshmallow with a firmware number 27.3.A.0.122 (Sony Xperia C4) and 27.3.B.0.122 (Sony Xperia C4 Dual).
Tap on Phone Settings > About phone > Update center > System updates > Check for update.
Few things to keep in mind before you go for a Security update on the device.
1- Check whether enough space is available on the gadget required for the update. The new OS or software version will need few MB locations on the gadget so make sure you have enough space for the OTA upgrade.
2- Check your Wi-Fi or Internet Connection. The internet connectivity should be strong enough.
3- If your device holds Backup options then you can go for it in case there is failure or something goes wrong during the update then you can retrieve your valuable information and details.
We shall keep you posted upon upon further updates so stay tuned.