- Toshiba Tecra A11-S3512 15.6 inch Notebook
- Check the Size and Installation Date of an App on iPhone Using AppSize [Cydia Tweak]
- Sony VAIO EE43FX/BJ Notebook with Microsoft Office 2010
- ASUS Unboxed NX90JQ-A2 Entertainment Laptop
- GVIntegrated Cydia Tweak Integrates Google Voice into iPhone in Android Style
Maxx mobile phone company has released a number of mobile phones in India, starting from low end versions to high end devices. If you are a Maxx mobile phone owner and want to sync your phone with the computer to transfer or synchronize files, you need the Maxx MySync software which is generally shipped with the handset. However, if you have lost the software CD, you can download it for free now.
Maxx MySync version 1.1 is compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista but users need to have Microsoft .NET framework installed on their system to use this software suite. MySync 1.1 acts like the PC suite and installs all necessary drivers to make your mobile handset experience a smooth synchronization with your computer.
However, Maxx MySync 1.1 is not supported by all mobile handsets and the following Maxx mobile phones does not fall under the supported phones list.
MX533, MX322, MX483, MX120, CD11, GC121, GC1000, MX362, MX503, GC333, MX250, MX124, MX122, MX333, MX404, GC343, GC735, GC355, MX470 AND MX122B
Download Maxx Mobile MySync Software from here.