- Download F-Secure Uninstallation Tool to remove F-Secure Antivirus Completely
- Remove OGA Office Not Genuine Notifications (Uninstall KB949810)
- Nokia showcased Asha 308 as a budget friendly touchscreen Phone
- Onkyo TW317 Upcoming Tablet with Features
- Samsung To Luanch SHW-A175S Touchscreen Phone in South Korea
Firefox displays a search box on the top right corner from where you can make searches directly. By default it comes loaded with few search engines like Google, Yahoo, Live etc. But since Bing is getting popular now-a-days and many people have started using this as their default search engine, adding Microsoft Bing search engine to your firefox would be great to save your time and make searching faster. We have to add Bing Search engine extension for Firefox to do this.
Add Bing Search Engine to Firefox Search Box
1. To start searching on Bing from your Firefox browser itself, you need to install Bing Search plugin for Firefox on your browser.
2. After the installation you will get Bing search engine option activated.
3. Simply select Bing as your default search engine.
4. You are done.
Now you don’t have to visit Bing’s homepage to make searches, navigate to the Firefox inbuilt search box and search with your queries. Learn Bing Tips and Tricks to make your Binging experience better.