Excel Everest is just like a book about Microsoft Excel which is written in Excel and contains instructional text, automatically graded exercises of varying difficulty, embedded videos, a library, and a scoreboard to track a learner’s progress. It’s an interactive Microsoft Excel tutorial which comes within Excel file. It includes 155 exercises, covering 41 topics, 339 buttons, and 87 embedded videos.
Here’s the Key Features of Excel Everest
- The navigation buttons are well organized so you can jump between topics and videos.
- It has intuitive links so you’ll never get lost.
- There’s always a button along the side to get you back to the top.
- It covers 41 topics that lets you know how to make a beautiful chart.
- You can practice your skills with multiple easy, medium, and hard exercises.
- Embedded YouTube videos to demonstrate any specific topic.
- Play videos within Excel Everest.
- It can track your progress in the tutorial, since all 155 problems in Excel Everest are graded.
- The progress report shows which problems you’ve completed correctly.
- A bar graph to map your progress.
- There’s a grand prize badge, if you score good enough.
Excel Everest is available for Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, and 2010 (Windows only). It is being sold for both individual and corporate use, and costs just $34.95. Google was the first corporate to use Excel Everest. You can visit the Buy Page to purchase or download the product for free.