- Review on Sony Ericsson WT19i Android 2.3 Smartphone
- Boost Mobile Offering iPhone 5C for $349
- iPad Mini to be Launched in China on December 7th
- Apple Updates MacBook Air Line with Backlit Keyboards, Sandy Bridge Processors, and Thunderbolt
- Control the Playback Speed of Songs on iPhone Using TuneStretch App
Microsoft Technology Guarantee Program allows users to purchase a copy of Windows 7 and get Office 2010 for free. This is one of the rare offers from Microsoft where users pay for an older version and get the newer and more developed version at no extra cost. According to the Technology Guarantee Program policy, one need to buy Office 2007 between March 5, 2010 and September 30, 2010 and he will get the legitimate copy of Office 2010 with product key code for free.
Microsoft Technology Guarantee Program Details
1. You need to buy a qualifying Office 2007 product from an authorized reseller between March 5, 2010 and September 30, 2010.
The qualifying Office 2007 products are listed in the table below, while the right hand side column displays the respective version of free Office 2010 product that the customer will get.
|Office 2007 Qualifying Product||Office 2010 Upgrade Product|
|Office Ultimate 2007||Office Professional 2010|
|Office Professional 2007||Office Professional 2010|
|Office Small Business 2007||Office Professional 2010|
|Office Standard 2007||Office Home and Business 2010|
|Office Home and Student 2007||Office Home and Student 2010|
|Office Basic 2007||Office Home and Business 2010|
|Word 2007||Word 2010|
|Excel 2007||Excel 2010|
|PowerPoint 2007||PowerPoint 2010|
|OneNote 2007||OneNote 2010|
|Access 2007||Access 2010|
|Outlook 2007||Outlook 2010|
|Outlook with Business Contact Manager 2007||Outlook 2010|
|Project Standard 2007||Project Standard 2010|
|Project Professional 2007||Project Professional 2010|
|Publisher 2007||Publisher 2010|
|Visio Standard 2007||Visio Standard 2010|
|Visio Professional 2007||Visio Professional 2010|
2. You need to install and activate the Office 2007 product by September 30, 2010.
3. The Office 2007 qualifying product can only be upgraded to the same language version of the Office 2010 Tech Guarantee upgrade program.
4. The activated Office 2007 Product ID and Product key is required to redeem for Technology Guarantee Office 2010 upgrade.
5. You can redeem the Office 2010 free upgrade Tech Guarantee on or before October 31, 2010 by visiting www.office.com/techg.