- Easy Battery Saver + Task Killer App Available for Android
- Micromax X370 Mobile Phone Features Opera Mini Web Browser
- Panasonic 19 CF-19RHREX2M Toughbook with Panasonic CircuLumin Technology
- Movil Released A New Dual SIM Mobile Phone – Movil S10 [GSM+GSM]
- RoundedCorners Lets you Add Rounded Corners to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch [Jailbreak Tweak]
Do you want to open Microsoft Office file in your iPad? Well, You can open Microsoft Office file in your iPad by using the built in Mail application available on your iPad. Office applications includes Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word. Using this Mail application you can send and receive email from any Post Office Protocol (POP3) enabled email account. Now simply follow the step by step instructions posted below using which you will be able to open Microsoft Office file
How to Open Office in an iPad
STEP 1. First you have to send an email with a Microsoft Office attachment to the POP3 enabled email address that you have set up on the Mail application of your iPad.
STEP 2. Now you have to open the Mail application by tapping on “Mail” icon on your iPad.
STEP 3. Now you have to choose the email account that you have used to send the Microsoft Office attachment.
STEP 4. Now you have to choose the email message which contains the Microsoft Office attachment.
STEP 5. Now simply Scroll down to the bottom of the email message. In order to open the attachment simply click on the Microsoft Office attachment icon.
That’s it. Now the Microsoft Office file will open automatically. In this way you can open Microsoft Office file on your iPad. If you found any difficulty in following the above steps then feel free to ask in the comment section below.