- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, Galaxy Rush & Array officially revealed for Boost Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone dressed in a Garnet Red color
- ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-P Seashell Netbook is Available For Pre-Order Now
- Sony PSP ad takes potshot at Apple iPhone and iOS Gaming [Video]
- BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE Tablet with NFC & 1.5GHz Dual-Core
Do you want to partition a hard drive in Mac OS X? Well, You can easily create a new partition in Mac OS X by using the built-in Disk Utility. Before adjusting the partition table you should take a full backup of your hard drive. If you want to know how to partition a hard drive in Mac OS X then simply follow the step by step instructions posted below using which you can add a new hard drive partition in Mac OS X.
How to add a new hard drive partition in Mac OS X
STEP 1. First you have to click on Applications, then click on Utilities, now click on Disk Utility to launch it.
STEP 2. From the left side of the app, choose the hard disk you want to partition.
STEP 3. Now click on the “Partition” tab.
STEP 4. In order to add a new partition, simply click on the + button.
STEP 5. Now choose a name for the new partition, then choose a filesystem type and then select a size.
STEP 6. In order to create the new partition, simply Click on “Apply” button.
That’s it. In this way you can create a new hard drive partition in Mac OS X. If you found any difficulty in following the above steps then feel free to ask in the comment section below. [Via]