BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is the largest telephone service provider in India and stands in the 7th position among world’s largest telecom sectors. To provide maximum support and easy bill payment options to it’s customers, BSNL has started online bill payment service where BSNL users can pay their landline, WLL, postpaid mobile and broadband internet bills online. Since most users are not familiar with this online bill payment system, here is the step-by-step tutorial.
To pay BSNL bills online, you need to get registered with BSNL official site first. BSNL has different websites for different regions and hence you need to find the corresponding site for your region. Below is the list of BSNL websites for various regions in India.
- Chennai Region – Chennai BSNL
- Bangalore Region – Bangalore BSNL
- Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi and Pune – Find here
- Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Gujurat, Maharastra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Punjab, Haryana – Click here
If you don’t find your region website above, you can check it manually here.
Registering with BSNL Online
- Head to your respective circle website first
- Click on the Sign Up button to register
- Fill up all the details and register for a new account
- A email will be dispatched to your email address where you will get all required informations to activate your account
- Follow the instructions in the email to activate your account
- You are done.
Paying BSNL Bills Online
- Navigate to your respective BSNL circle website
- Login to your account using your login details (Login ID and Password)
- Click BFone Bill Information and Online Payment in the welcome page to view your unpaid bills
- Click I wish to pay online to start the online payment procedure
- Choose the payment option and click Submit to continue (they accept credit card and online banking)
- After successful transaction, you will be served a e-receipt
- You are done.