Now you can use your iPhone and iPod touch to show PowerPoint presentations on a Projector by using a new app available in App Store. The name of this app is Presentation Viewer. Once you have installed this app on your iPhone or iPod touch then this app will allow you to show PowerPoint presentations on a projector, TV or monitor using your iPhone or iPod touch. The Presenter mode available in this app allows you to preview upcoming slides.
Presentation Viewer Features
- Show directly from app on your iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G or ipad
- Show PowerPoint presentations on a projector, TV or monitor
- Sync files through iTunes
- Presenter mode lets you preview upcoming slides
- Supports Apple VGA or Component or Composite cables
- Export slides to Photos app to display wirelessly on AppleTV using AirPlay
- Export slides to Photos app to display on Projector or TV
This app is compatible with Apple VGA or Component or Composite cables. Using this you can export slides to Photos app to display on AppleTV wirelessly using AirPlay. This app allows you to Sync files through iTunes or you can open from Safari and email. Presentation Viewer is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS version 3.1 or later. It is 3.9 MB of size.
Presentation Viewer app is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category for free of cost. You can download and get more information about Presentation Viewer app from here [iTunes Link]. Don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below. As usual stay tuned with us for more updates.