- Play Blu-ray Disc on your Mac OS X Using Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player
- How to Install OS X Lion on Hackintosh PC Using UniBeast [Tutorial]
- Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 4 may not be Ready for Christmas Release
- Epson launches Stylus Photo PX660 all-in-one Printer
- Dell Announced Two New Precision Series Laptops -M4600 & M6600
If you are trying to find an entry in a list of bookmarks, then it could be a time taking process. No matter whether the entries are alphabetically arranged or not. If you are a Firefox user then you can use ViewMarks. It’s a cool addon that lets you find your bookmarks instantly in a better way. It shows stunning large image preview of your Firefox bookmarks. It offers a good alternative way to organize your bookmarks.
- Manage your Firefox bookmarks in a visually stunning.
- It totally refurbish your bookmarks folder.
- Add various details about each bookmark.
- View Firefox bookmarks as thumbnails.
ViewMarks works on Mozilla Firefox for version 3.5 onwards. After installation, it adds an icon to your Firefox’s address bar at the bottom right corner. When you click on these icons, you can have a thumbnail view of all your bookmarks. Just click the thumbnail icon corresponding to the bookmark you wish to visit. While creating a bookmark, automatically a preview image is captured and saved. You can have a web page view of bookmark folders. Drag and drop items and move and copy between folders. Apart from it you can edit title, url, keywords and description, search items and open bookmarks and bookmark folders in the same or a new tab or in a new window.