Good news for iPhone users. Now you can create your own QR codes on your iPhone by using an app available in the App Store. The name of this app is RedLaser. After you have installed this app on your iPhone it will allow you to scan UPC, EAN, UPC-E and EAN-8 barcodes. This app includes high-res retina display support for iPhone 4. Recently this app has been updated to version 2.9.4. This new version of RedLaser app comes with support for Multitasking and In-app Settings. Using this new version of RedLaser app you can create your own QR code from your contacts, a URL, or text.
- Create a QR Code from your contacts, a URL, or text
- Scans EAN, UPC, UPC-E and EAN-8 barcodes
- Automatic search localization for EUR, USD, and GBP
- QR code scanning including URLs, contact info, emails, calendar events, and more!
- Send scanned products as email attachment
- Searches for prices with Google (US, UK), eBay, TheFind, and Half.com
- iPhone 4 LED light option during scanning
- Local search powered by TheFind and Milo.com
- High-res Retina display support for iPhone 4
- Local search locates books in nearby libraries
RedLaser app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch 4G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi running iOS 4.0 or higher. This app is available through the App Store in the Utilities category for free of cost. You can download and get more information about RedLaser app from here.