- How to Jailbreak Apple TV 2G on iOS 4.2.1 with PwnageTool [Tutorial]
- TwistedBrush Open Studio – Advance Painting Tool for Digital Painting
- Acer Aspire Z3-600 Unveiled with internal battery
- Mouse Computer To Release LuvBook T Laptop
- Quickoffice 5 Gets Previewed at CTIA and New Features to Update in November
Google, the search engine giant collects several informations from your search patterns to improve it’s search engine quality. Whenever you make a search on Google, it saves your search keywords in it’s history so that it can provide more accurate results on your next keyword search. However, not all are comfortable in sharing their web search history with Google. If you want to clear all your searched keyword history, you can do so by deleting web search history from your Google account.
Google stores all your searched keyword history under your Google Web Search History section. You can see your searched keywords sorted in a daily manner and filtered in hourly, daily and monthly order.
You can manually proceed to clear web search history. To do this, follow below steps :
- Login to your Google Account and navigate to Account Management page
- Click on Web History from ‘My products’ list
- From the left sidebar, click on Pause to stop maintaining your searched keyword history and Delete to delete all Google web history from your account
- You are done.