- Apple Holding New Mac Introductions Until Release of Mac OS X Lion
- Hands Off App Lets you Lock the Keyboard and Mouse of Mac OS X
- Icell Mobile Released U707 Dual SIM Mobile Phone (GSM+GSM)
- Toshiba Satellite L635-S3040 Latest Laptop with Features
- Lava Avails Affordable Android Smartphones Dubbed as Iris 505 & 506Q
Digital cameras or high quality mobile cameras take high quality photos with higher resolutions for better quality but it results in larger file size of images. You can never dream of using those high resolution or larger sized image files for some quick job or can’t even use to send as email attachments. However, you can easily compress images to reduce the file size and resize images to meet your requirements easily using a small utility called Resize My Photos.
Resize My Photos is a freeware that you can keep handy for day to day usages. This photo resizing tool simple resizes your photo and reduces it’s file size dramatically.
Resize My Photo key Features
- Batch resize photos (Resize more photos at a time)
- Choose the maximum image height or width
- Option to select the picture quality after resize
- Resizes selected photos or a complete folder at a time
- Easy to use user interface